Re: Serial port driver usage and status

Thanks for the answer,
Yes I wrote a code that works with  /dev/tty* serial using termios.h.
I thought exactly what you suggested, to use a dedicated thread, but
how to properly implement it?
I mean in a simple way, just need to put open and write calls inside
the high priority (RT) thread?

Current kernel: 4.4.208-rt198 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT