irq kthreadd spwned threads priority set up from user space applications

Hello,

Setting up irq kthreads priorities via the POSIX calls works fine, as
expected, but due to the way those threads are created (`request_irq`
calls) it seems that we cannot control thread priority
deterministically since they are created under `kthreadd` PPID and any
user-space application would have to query by string to find what is
the irq kthread PID to then tweak it.

I am not sure how the irq kthread priority is defined, on my system
they are always on -51, yet, in real-time embedded systems it is
sometimes necessary to tune those priorities, i.e, increase the tty
and decrase the eth0, depending on the application.

Can you please confirm if my affirmatives are correct, that we
currently lack the capacity to set irq kthread priorities at user
space system level?

In an ideal setup, we should have a way of up-front setting up
priorities in which any irq ktreadh would be created with. Would you
agree?