trying to builf a 4.14.y-rt on a pi, probably offtopic here

It seems the raspi folks have discovered that a few of us are running
machinery with r-pi's, so they've issued a .zip of 4.14.y-rt for us to
play with.

Currently limping along using 4.4.4-rt9-v7+, but it has moles and warts
in how it handles local keyboard/mouse stuff, throwing away events from
either. Not good when you expect the machine to stop when you take your
finger off the jog key but its thrown away the keyup event. Crash with
broken expensive parts.

One of the first things we would want is to build the docs in pdf so we
can have the printout as we attempt to build it. That command bails out
for lack of xelatex.

apt can't source it. Anyone have a clue?

Thanks all.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)