RE: Intel real-time Linux production kernel

If we have general optimized configs, we'll push them

> I recall speaking with Thomas at the RTLWS in Graz about whether or not the rt-
> devel tree should hold rt-enabled/optimized configs, to which he
> said: "patches welcome".

Hi Julia,

Upstream-first is generally our priority across the board.  If they are reasonably generic/arch-independent config changes we would definitely push them all the way up to rt-devel.  I assumed if they were terribly board/chip-specific, or depended on large backported patch-sets not already held in the rt-devel, they would need another home and the production-kernel tree was a good alternative.

Thanks,
Gavin