Realtime Community Event 2017

Hi,

After last years really successful community event, we (Christoph and I) are pleased to announce this year event.

The event takes place from 9.6.2017 to 11.6.2017 at the Glungezer lodge. This is the same place as last year.

I have revived the website from last year which contains more details on the event(*).

	https://www.monom.org/rtce

Please consider bringing your partner with to this event. Obviously, there will some technical discussion but there is also plenty time to enjoy the Austrian Alps.

So far the attendee list is Thomas, Christoph and I. I hope some more are able to join. You are going to miss a superb hike and excellent food.

cheers,
Daniel

(*) the site might contain still some old information, will be updated during the next days.

ps: I take the blame for getting this announce so late. Sorry about it.