Re: Radeon driver hang with 4.9.0-rt

It seem than my mail was not distributed by Majordomo. Maybe to big attachements ?

So here this mail without the files, but there remain disponible to :
http://kalaj.darktech.org/~wargreen/logs/radeon/2448_syslog.log
http://kalaj.darktech.org/~wargreen/logs/radeon/2448_stack.log

Hello, thanks for your interest !

On 17/03/2017 19:12, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:

> Wargreen, how long does it take to trigger this issue for you?
> What is it, that you do to trigger this? What is _exactly_ the thing you
> do?

The common point each time it's an action with the GUI, for exemple
trigger the gnome's hot corner or launch a 3D game. This time just
log-in into my gnome session, and it hang when the fade of the desktop
should happen. (sorry for my english)

> Could you please additionally also do
> 	echo t > /proc/sysrq-trigger
>
> once this happens? And please make sure your dmesg buffer big enough to
> handle the output (and if not, please increase CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT).

Attached, the log with sysrq "d", "t" and the /proc/PID/stack output.

> It seems that the first logs you uploaded kalaj.darktech.org had to
> frame pointers enabled but in the recent logs you included here in this
> thread you had them enabled. Good. Please keep them enabled.

If needed for debuging, i can re-build the kernel with others options.

> Please attach the logs to the email and do not paste them since they get
> reformatted and it is hard to read them.
>
>> Thanks for your help !

Again !