Re: debian 8 rt kernel

Hi.

I compile and pack a rt patched kernel for the newest longterm kernel.
Now i run 4.4.38 with rt49 patch.

x64-v3:~$ uname -a
Linux x64-v3 4.4.38-rt49 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Mon Dec 19 10:28:46 CET
2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux
x64-v3:~$

Is a blobed kernel (not strict free kernel).

if someone send me a site or FTP to upload i can share the packages.

I build bin, headers and source packages.

sorry for my english.