Re: RT File Logging

Thank you for the help!

It ended up being a problem with sqlite3's journaling system waiting
for the writer to unlock the OS buffers before creating a rollback
file. Changing the journal configuration to stay in memory rather than
disk made the journaling way faster and fixed the problem.

I will keep the potential priority problems in mind for the future!

Thanks again,
Sabar