Re: swait question

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 07:59:33 +0100
Daniel Wagner <wagi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Clark,
>
> Sorry, I seem to be offline when you are online and vice verse.

No worries, that's what email is for.

> To your question: you need to drop the original swait patches from the
> -rt tree before applying the new version. Last time I tried it it worked
> without bigger problems.

I actually dropped only a couple of the patches; I kept completions and simple work queues, although I had to tweak them a bit.

My only problem now is that suspend/resume locked up (was trying it on my laptop). It's entirely possible that I horked something up in the port, so I'll poke at it a bit more before yelling for help :).

> Sebastian would you mind integrating the new version of the swait
> patches? I guess it doesn't hurt to give them a some testing via the -rt
> tree.

Btw, when I ported the latest (v8 I think?) to RT, I moved work-simple.[ch] to swork.[ch] to keep things consistent. Sebastian, if you want me to push what I did up to my k.o. git tree, I'll do so.

Clark