Re: Cannot boot RTLinux

Hi,

I tried to boot Linux kernel without the RTLinux patch. The same bug
appears. So, it's clear that RTLinux doesn't cause the problem.

Here is my GRUB2 configuration :

menuentry 'Linux' {
 insmod gzio
 insmod part_msdos
 insmod btrfs
 set root='hd0,msdos6'
 linux /boot/linux
}

 "root=UUID=[...]" didn't fix the bug.
What am I supposed to write instead of "-foo" in the initrd
instruction ? "-linux-3.14.25" for example ?

Here is the file generated by the command "make defoncfig" :
http://textup.fr/116850NO
And here, the log file generated by the command > sh -c "make && make
modules_config > leFichierLog 2>&1"   : http://textup.fr/116855TB

Do you believe the bug could be due to the CPU configuration (I didn't
specified what sort of CPU is used exactly - I typed the command make
defconfig) ?

Thanks a lot.
Best regards,