Requesting suggestions on ARM based test platforms

Hello,

I am investigating an increase in baseline jitter on my ARMv7 platform after moving from a 3.2 to 3.14 kernel and want to gather data on similar platforms. Can anyone recommend ARM boards (ideally v7 family, but all suggestions welcome) that you think would make a good candidate for me to test upon?  The main criteria being that it has support as far back as 3.2, and that more recent kernels (roughly, 3.10 and later) still show good baseline jitter (<100us).

I have been trying to use an OMAP3505-based Gumstix Overo but having trouble getting reasonable looking numbers with more recent kernels, and before spending any more time digging on that front, I'd like to compare some other boards.

Poking around on the OSADL site, the Beaglebone-Black looks like a good candidate; any other suggestions that the wisdom of the crowd can throw my way?

Thank you,
Josh