Re: [ANNOUNCE] 3.12.0-rt2

Hello Sami, hello Sebastian,

unfortunately I don't have access to the AT91 at the moment, so I can't test the config myself. But I built the kernel 3.12.0-rt2 and gave my former colleague with whom I worked on the AT91 a copy of it. I also updated the build scripts that we used for our specific setup with the AT91, so he will be able to build the kernel himself and test the two config options Sami posted. I will tell you about his results as soon as I hear from him!

Kind regards,
Michael Langfinger