Re: UDP jitter

Дана Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:35:44 +0100 (CET)
Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> написа:

> On Fri, 8 Nov 2013, eg Engleder Gerhard wrote:

And how exactly is it going to help? You still have fifo, and you still
get messages from higher priority thread stuck waiting for low priority
task to finish sending whatever it has in there (please note how I
avoid mentioning priority inversion here).
By the way, by default you have pfifo_fast in there, which is capable
enough to do the priority based queuing.

> Thanks,
>
> 	tglx

Excuse my ignorance
Nebojša