RT-3.10.6_p3 fails to boot: home.mount mounting timed out

I am trying to build a RT kernel, however it cannot boot because it cannot mount /home, which is a subvolume of btrfs. This is the entry of it in /etc/fstab:

/dev/sda3 /home btrfs subvol=gentoohome,defaults,compress=lzo,autodefrag 0 2

I copyed my .config from a working mainline 3.10 kernel(which is able to boot) and used "make oldconfig". The resulting config file is almost the same with mainline one: I only changed IO scheduler from BFQ(from gentoo patchset) to deadline, without even enabling CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT. However the RT kernel just cannot boot.

Could someone help me figure it out? I bought a new recording device and need low latency audio system. Thanks!

The attached file includes .config for RT kernel and the working mainline kernel, and the boot log of one failed boot.