SV: Configuration of real-time tasks in PREEMPT_RT kernels > 2.6.33

Hello Simon,
> From the openPOWERLINK documentation (linux-x86.txt):

Thanks for the answer, but I already knew this documentation :)
I have applied the described steps, and I think they work as expected.
My box has two cores, and I can see in htop that nothing is running on the second cpu, except my tasks which I start with the tool taskset.
Also in /proc/interrupts I can see that all IRQs are handled by the first cpu, except the POWERLINK-related ones, which are handled by the second cpu.
So as far as I know everything is configured as expected, however, I still see non-satisfying results with kernel 3.2-rt.

I have uploaded two images with measurements results for easy comparison:
2.6.33-rt: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/q4de.png/
3.2-rt: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/nqdw.png/

Both images show the reaction of the openPOWERLINK-stack on different workloads on the two kernels.
Any further hints on how to improve the 3.2-rt results are greatly appreciated :)

kind regards, Wolfgang Wallner