Re: Detecting shift of CLOCK_REALTIME with clock_nanosleep (again)

On 01/21/2013 11:08 AM, John Stultz wrote:
On 01/21/2013 07:36 AM, Scot Salmon wrote:
As a side note, Richard mentioned that the idea of a CLOCK_TAI has been
thrown around before. I agree with him that it would be a useful addition
for test & measurement applications.
Yea, I've had some CLOCK_TAI patches in my tree for awhile now. However, its sort of half done, as I need to still integrate CLOCK_TAI hrtimer support before it can properly be merged. I've not had the time recently to finish this, but I'm hoping to get to it before too long (or so I've said for the last few releases).

So I figured I'd spend a few minutes and try to get some progress on this.

My current tree can be found here:
http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/jstultz/linux.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/fortglx/3.10/time

There's still some issues around notifying the hrtimer when the tai_offset changes that have to be dealt with, but if folks want to play around with it, I'd appreciate any feedback.

thanks
-john