Re: Preempt-rt on 3.2.23 raspberry pi kernel

I have a complete kernel log of the same problem but on 3.16 with rt27.

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9311

I've not had time to go any further with this or update and test with a newer kerenel.

Hope this helps.

Nick Lott
http://www.brokentoaster.com/