looking for something like raw_rwlock_t in Linux 3.0

hi,

I am still looking for the answer to the below. I will be highly
thankful if someone can help in it.

Is there something like raw_rwlock_t in Linux3.0 which can make the
rwlock_t behave in similar way as in RT disable.
This might help me in solving throughput issue in 8-core system due to
read/write lock.

Regards
Priyanka

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Priyanka Gupta Jain