IPSEC throughput issuse due to RW_LOCK implementation in PREEMPT_RT patch

hi,

I am observing drastic throughput reduction in IPSEC traffic with RT
enable and disable. Throughput drops from 576 fps to 69fps.
Please note that I am using 8-core system with Linux 3.0.26-rt45 (SMP)
running on it.

With the help of ftrace (function graph) in case of RT enable, I could
see xfrm_policy_get_afinfo() and xfrm_policy_put_afinfo taking time()
sometimes taking time arounnd 1.43 msec and  1.351msec respectively.

As in my test case, I was writing afinfo_policy before starting the
traffic without chainging in between, it was safe to remove read lock
and read unlock from xfrm_policy_get_afinfo() and
xfrm_policy_put_afinfo() functions. With the read lock/unlock removed,
I could see throughput rising from 69fps to 133fps.

Now I need your suggestions for the below:
1) Removing the read lock is not a good way as the system might now
work properly in the real set-up. But with the change of read-write
lock to mutex by PREEMPT_RT patch, I am not able to fully utilize
8-core system leading to drastic reduction in throughput. So what is
the suggested way to tackle this situation.

2) Even after removing the read lock, I could see the difference in
IPSEC thoughput in RT enable (133fps) and RT disable (576fps). Any
suggestion?.

Regards
Priyanka