Re: rt for newbie

Hi Carsten,

I think, your small "howto" is a little confusing. You are describing the kernel options needed for RT-capabilities, but there is no asterisk within the square brackets in order to show, that they should be enabled. The way it is written in your email, it seems like they should be disabled. Or did you really mean to disable the "Tickless System" option and the "Check for stack overflows" option?

Best regards,
Dennis