Unlucky 3.0-rt7

I managed to download the new build about an hour and a half after it finished.
Installed it on the fedora 15 partition and the kernel fell on it's face!

It hangs up right after the start of boot, with just a few(maybe 50) lines of text.
I wrote down the last few lines, but don't have much time for setting things up for a serial console(don't know if it would help much here(but I should have the capability if needed)).

Anyway, here's the end of the text.  I'll drop it off on the list this time.

Memory:8089012k/9437184k ...more mem stuff
Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation
RCU lockdep checking enabled
Verbose stalled-CPUs detection is disabled
NR_IRQS:33024 nr_irqs:512 16
Extended CMOS year: 2000
Console: colour VGA+ 80x25

That's it, and the computer would sit there lost in it's own nightmare getting very warm.
I tried putting "nomodeset rdblacklist=nouveau" on the kernel boot line, but got the same hang/message.
This is the same computer that was mentioned in the message from Fernanado  a few back.

Tracey.