RE: disk thread problem when using RT-kernel

Hello

I'm back after some testing.... and it is a complete mess; actually there is more than that just problems with linuxsampler.... with every RT kernel greater than 2.6.31.12 (i started seeing it on gentoo), i have total system freeze... after a few minutes.... to the point that i have to force shut down the system without proper shutdown (i hate doing that); i have installed "das-watchdog" and see the pop-up window saying that das watchdog has disabled real-time for 8 seconds... and this pop-up appears every 8 sec... (forever)... everything happen before i have time to play a single note....
This old problem is coming again... and i've open a new subject  to solve this first

Vic