disk thread problem when using RT-kernel

Hello:

I have a problem since almost one year now. I'm using linuxsampler, that allows that load very big sample files (one of my .gig file is 1.6 G for only one piano sound); this use disk streaming.

I always have such problem only when i use the RT kernel :

0x7f6eef1ee860 Disk stream not available in time!

After several message slike that, i get :

DiskThread: there was no free slot
Disk stream order failed!

Then the sounds clicks, then stops for 10 to 20 seconds, then i can play again, then it'll come again...

This arrives on both Gentoo and Ubuntu 10.10 64 bits; BUT there is one thing however : there is ONE kernel with wich it doesn't arrive : the 2.6.31.11-rt from Ubuntu lucid (RT kernel was in the repositories in Ubuntu untill 10.04 Lucid, then now i have to either take it  from Abogani's ppa (for lucid or natty) or compile it myself with the rt-patch from kernel.org; i've tried all of that, and nothings works, except for the 2.6.31.11-rt from in the repositories of Ubuntu Lucid-updates)

Here are some technical details:
    - I have laptop Asus Core i7 for gamers (supposed to be very fast);to be noted : it also happens on another Asus Core I7, but NOT on an another Asus Core i3; 4Go RAM;
    - when i compile myself i choose : real-time preemption (of course) and Timer frequency 1000 Hz, either on Gentoo or on Ubuntu with kernel from kernel.org; nothing else is changed in Ubuntu.
    - i've tried with the no-op cfq scheduler also; i use ext3 on Gentoo and ext4 on Ubuntu;
    - have a nvidia garphic card, but no proprietary driver installed....

Could please someone help me? i LOVE RT-kernel and its capabilities....

i have posted that to several lists, including linuxsampler's without succes....

Victor