Re: Kernel module crashed in 2.6.33.7-rt30

Hi,

I was using a older version of RT patch. After going through the
thread that you mentioned I moved to the latest one. But still the
crash happens for me.
Also I don't have iptables running in my system.
And another thing is that, my kernel module always stops when it is
trying to acquire a spinlock (spin_lock_irqsave) which is shared with
code in the ISR. Is there any way to see the information about the
lock, like who is holding the lock??

Does this give some insight into my actual problem?

Thanks
Vikram