Re: "yum install ...." based instruction on building a RT kernel.

Hey jordan,

Could you share your optimizations with us? I'm also runnins 2.6.34
here (2.6.34.6-54.fc13.x86_64),
I have problems with my rt-kernel, it freezes my system (thinkpad
w510). Maybe something with video card or whatever, but I don't have
the time to really investigate what is happening, so I must get the
best from the generic kernel for now :-)