Re: preempt rt in commercial use

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Daniel James <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's a more unusual example we have worked on recently - a
> multi-microphone hearing aid research platform:
>
> http://www.64studio.com/press_release_mahalia

<snip ..>
This is an interest list as it now is slowly growing to see some cool
products. IMHO, there are several customers for some of these products
who might consider the usage of RT_PREEMPT Linux as one of the USP's
(Unique selling proposition) of the product.

I for one would know some companies in the industrial space might be
interested to buy industrial protocol devices and have RT_PREEMPT
Linux drivers for them upstreamed. So maybe this list might help
potential customers as well.

Nonetheless, from my perspective its just fun to know :-) !

best regards
/prady

--
http://www.prady.in