Linux Plumbers Conference - Real-Time Track

Hi *.*!

Linux Plumbers Conference will be held at Cambridge, MA from Nov 3rd
to Nov 5th. See the Plumbers webpage for further information:

 http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/

We set up a Real-Time working session. The working session will be
focussed on discussion, talks should be short, highlight a problem and
outline possible solutions to get the discussion going. The Plumbers
Wiki has a list of potential topics:

 http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010:real-time_response_for_full_foss_linux_stack

Feel free to add your own.

The working session depends on your participation and we are looking
forward to your talk proposals. Proposals can be submitted here:

 http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/events/LPC2010MC/proposals/new

I'm looking forward to see you at Plumbers !

Thanks,

	tglx