Fwd: MIPS SUPPORT with rt-24

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: fabio <fabio7774@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: MIPS SUPPORT with rt-24
To: John Kacur <jkacur@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply.
First I would be happy to contribute but does that mean that the
2.6.31.4-rt14 doesn't support MIPS or at least in not tested ?

My current Linux version is 2.6.29.6 and I would like first to re-use
the loongson port for my board so I can get something quite very
quickly then in parralel move to 2.6.31.4-rt14 .
I can't get hold of linux-2.6.29-stable-loongson-RT_PREEMPT. Could you
please guide me on where to get it.

Thanks

Fabio