2.6.26 freezes since rt13

Hello,

I started to have problems with the kernel 2.6.26 since the rt13 patch:
when I start the JACK server, I can't launch a synthesizer application
such as minicomputer without experiencing a freeze about 10 second after
having launched it. I have to shut down my computer, then reboot. I
tried with a higher buffer size (4), and the only difference was the
time it took to freeze again.

I also wanted to ask why the patch you gave at the beginning of january,
to make alsa_seq work, hasn't been applied to the official RT kernel,
even to the GIT one, because I systematically have to use it each time I
compile a new version of the RT patch.

Thanks.