Re: Realtime capability of ioctl() vs. read() and write()

Hi Andreas,

yes, this works perfectly, thank you. The modification immediately eliminated
my task delays.
However, this modification requires some additional modifications in the
driver, like described in
http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kernel/2008/1/8/548252
But that's easy now !

Claus