Re: RT patches against v2.6.27-rc7 available

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Paul Gortmaker
<paul.gortmaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've completed a carry forward of the 26rt9 broken out patchset onto
> the 2.6.27-rc7 kernel.  There were a lot of changes in 2.6.27, so this
> wasn't just a simple case of having all the patches magically work as-is.

The git tree and patches are updated to rc8, and if you are using the
patches, I've ensured they should be fuzz/offset free.  The patch
headers should also be a bit more consistent;  there were some patch
headers that guilt was truncating when it found the first match for "^---"
which was incorrectly matching on ascii art and PGP sigs etc.

Aside from the basic context changes of rc8, there are no real functional
changes in this update.  Location remains the same as below.  There
are branches for the previous versions and these versions,so you can
easily do comparisons as you wish.

Thanks,
Paul.