2.6.25.8-rt7 Bugs

Hi Folks

I am trying to run 2.6.25.8-rt7, patched via the RT version of ketchup
on my ThinkPad (Core2Duo CPU) to provide a low-latency base for audio
applications (Jack, Rosegarden, Hydrogen, Zynaddsubfx).

Jack is throwing xruns and, on boot, I am seeing a load of bugs (the
actually say BUG) so I have been advised to post my bugs here.  Here's
my dmesg:

<http://www.smiffysplace.com/files/dmesg_rt_20080801>

And my kernel configuration:

<http://www.smiffysplace.com/files/kconfig_rt_20080801>

Have I configured something wrong, or is this a real bug?  I'm quite
happy to try other kernel versions but don't want to move to a 2.6.26 as
there are other driver issues that affect me and don't really want to go
any older than the Gentoo-patched 2.6.23 that I am running for general
use (I'm dual-booting to the RT kernel).

Just in case it's relevant, I can't disable ACPI; this machine has
either a design or a manufacturing fault - if I don't manually set the
fan to run at full speed all the time, the GPU (I think) overheats and
the whole thing locks up.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/