Parport and RT_PREEMPT

Hi,

I am trying to use the parport interrupt (pin 10) on a RT_PREEMPT Linux
Kernel. I am using the parport_pc module to register a custom driver
that synchronize the clocks using an external clock generator, by
sending a signal to the parport interrupt pin 10 (ACK). With kernel
2.4.24 i have no problems on using the interface that the parport_pc
driver offers me.  But, as my userspace applications needs RT, i've
installed the RT_PREEMPT patches, and my driver is not working now. The
attach function of my driver is:

void parint_attach(struct parport *par){
        par->ops->write_data(par,0);
        ev=parport_register_device(par,"parint",NULL,NULL,parint_handler,0,NULL);
        par->ops->write_control(par,0x10);
        par->ops->enable_irq(par);
        parport_claim(dev);
}

This should be enough to register my driver with the parint_handler
function as the "callback" when the IRQ (7) ocurrs.  In summary, i am
registering the device, the callback, enabling the IRQ at the control
register (0x10), and enabling the IRQ in the parport_driver.

I've change the IRQ flags to IRQF_NODElAY in the parport driver,
and I've write also a module without using the parport_pc,
and still the interrupt denies to works.

Any ideas of where could be the problem will be very welcome...

Thanks!

--
Mauricio Araya L.
ACS-UTFSM Team Leader, cel: 0-81564903