Re: Status of -rt for linux-2.6.20/arch/powerpc

Hi Everyone,

I came across the errors that Wolfgang Grandegger describes
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.rt.user/224 . I downloaded the latest
patch , -rt8 and I continue to get the same merge errors and the make fail
in arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c .

Is there a patch which has these fixed ? Im trying to get RT-PREEMPT
working on my Lite5200 board.

Thanks in advance.

regards
prady