Re: Broken suspend/resume on RK3399-based Chromebook

Hi Alexandru,

Thanks for your detailed response.

On Mon Aug 26, 2019 at 1:08 PM Alexandru M Stan wrote:
> Hello Alex,
>
> On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 2:55 AM Alex Dewar <alex.dewar90@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've got an Asus Chromebook Flip C101PA, which is based on the Rockchip RK3399
> > SoC, and it seems like suspend and resume is broken (AFAIK it's never worked).
>
> Sounds about right. I don't think it ever worked.

I should probably say that I've only tested on fairly recent kernels, so
I guess it could have worked at some point.

> Another debugging tip:
> You should get one of these: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14746
> It will let you get a serial console out of the rk3399, and you'll
> also be able to see what the EC has to say about stuff.
> How to use it: https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/ccd

I'll look into this; thanks. And thanks for all the work you guys have
put into upstreaming the Chromebook code!