RK3288 tweaked spi-rockchip driver with optional timestamping and real-time data pump thread

Dear list,

here are the heavily tweaked spi-rockchip.c sources for
the TinkerOS 2.0.7 Linux Kernels Version 4.4.103
https://github.com/TinkerBoard/debian_kernel/tree/release
mentioned earlier. A suitable user space client app and
documentation are of course available. Changes beyond
maybe some comments are all embedded in #ifdef using
various SPEED_TWEAKS... defines. So one can easily pick
suitable subsets of the available changes.

The most exotic changes introduce a new kernel thread
to read data from SPI ADC in various configurable ways,
using a ring buffer for "classic" /dev/spi... access.

Far more conservative changes involve timestamping and
a few stability fixes, for example adaptive timeouts,
as well as tweaks such as reducing I/O overhead, more
consistent in word length support or added comments.

Of course normal SPI device actions stay accessible with
fully standard API, even if all changes are compiled in.
Extra features are accessed using non-standard settings.

I know this is a rather exotic patch, but it still has
a specific target audience and it would be a pity if the
code (result of a project at university) would be lost.

So maybe we are lucky and somebody enjoys the new code!

As said, a matching user space client and documentation
for the special features are available as well.

Regards, Eric