RE: [Bug] Rockchip crypto driver sometimes produces wrong ciphertext

> What we could do is have the user specify an explicit flag saying
> that they do not care about the output IV.  You could then skip the
> output IV step in your driver.

That would work for me, if the maintainers would be OK with adding
such flags.
Also, as a heads up - just to get other peoples opinion here - I
might prefer responding to such a flag by selecting the fallback
cipher instead of actually implementing a workaround for my hardware
in case such a workaround would be detrimental to the performance.

> But you'll have to code this up, including the bit on the user-side
> to actually set the flag.

Since that user side probably lives in the kernel tree too, I could
do that. This would then apply to testmgr as well though, as I need
to ensure it disables features for tests that don't require them.
(otherwise you'd be verifying only the fallback cipher)

Regards,
Pascal