Re: [Announce] Renesas SoC Co-Maintainer

Hi Simon,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 3:54 PM Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> at the end of the v5.3 upstream kernel development cycle I will be stepping
> down from my role as Renesas SoC maintainer. And starting with the v5.4
> development cycle Geert Uytterhoeven will be taking over this role.
>
> I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for the support that they have
> shown to me over the years. And for the contributions of many to allow
> the upstream kernel to support a wide range of features on a wide range
> of 32 and 64bit ARM based Renesas SoCs out of the box.
>
> Lastly, I'd like to wish Geert all the best in his new role.

Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication!
I'll do my very best to keep continuing your good work!

I've just sent a patch to update MAINTAINERS.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Samsung SOC]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Kernel]     [ATH6KL]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Device Mapper]