Re: [GIT PULL FOR renesas-drivers] R-Car Gen3 HDMI output support

Hi Laurent,

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 1:32 AM, Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please find two pull requests below for renesas-drivers (in a single e-mail,
> lucky you :-)).
>
> The first tag contains driver changes only and is based on a merge of drm-next
> and drm-misc-next. The 5 patches from Maarten Lankhorst should be merged in
> drm-misc-next tomorrow (if all goes according to the plan). I'll rebase my
> tree on top of that, but that will only affect branches, not tags. More
> patches should also be merged in drm-misc-next in the next couple of days,
> I'll then send a pull request for the rest to Dave Airlie. In a few weeks I
> hope all of this to be in mainline.
>
> The second tag contains DT changes only and is based on Simon's latest devel
> branch. Nothing special there, it should just not make it to mainline before
> the driver changes get accepted.

Thank you, looks good!

I believe these supersede the previous two pull requests for
  1. git://linuxtv.org/pinchartl/media.git drm/du/hdmi
      (rebased as topic/drm-du-hdmi-2017-01-10-rebased2),
  2. git://linuxtv.org/pinchartl/media.git drm/next/du.
Is that correct?

Thanks again!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Samsung SOC]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Kernel]     [ATH6KL]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Device Mapper]