Re: About Rcar Du

Hi Laurent,

     Thank you for that information. I am not meaning to capture the
frames to memory but, I have my own C code snippet to alter image to
some other forms which reads from a frame buffer ..here I am going to
do the tapping of image data from DU and modify according to my code
and write back to same location so that I expect the DU output will
alter..Actually there should be the image data which is get transfered
through DU unit to various DU outputs right?

or should I Concentrate on framebuffer?...I Could see a file named
framebuffer.c in /driver/gpu/drm/ in the stable kernel release which I
Could not in older versions..I don't know what is the reason of that..

Regards,
Stuvart

--
                        --- Come    Let's enjoy the world of Open Source  ---

Best regards,
Stuvart

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Samsung SOC]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Kernel]     [ATH6KL]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Device Mapper]