Re: r8a7791/koelsch media controller graph

Em Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:49:17 +0100
Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Hi Mauro, Javier,
>
> Please find attached the output of
>
>         mc_nextgen_test --dot
>
> from https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental-v4l-utils.git/log/?h=mc-next-gen-v2
> on R-Car M2-W based r8a7791/koelsch.

Thanks! added to my graph collection at fedorapeople.

> So far it's larger than any other file in your collection ;-)

Actually, DVB graphs are a way more complex, as it has a DVB demux with
lots of outputs (a typical value is 256 outputs), each connected to two
PADs. The mc_nextgen_test tool has a hack to only display the first 5
of such connections by default (it is configurable via a command line
parameter). As an example of those devices, an hybrid V4L/DVB TV
device (au0828) has:
	$ ./mc_nextgen_test
	version: 0
	number of entities: 516
	number of interfaces: 6
	number of pads: 775
	number of links: 1034

And that's because I didn't merge the patches that add the ALSA part of
the device yet ;)

But yes, this is the most complex pure V4L graph we have so far ;)

> https://mchehab.fedorapeople.org/mc-next-gen/
>
> Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
>
>                         Geert
>
> --
> Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
> when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
>                                 -- Linus Torvalds

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Samsung SOC]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Kernel]     [ATH6KL]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Device Mapper]