We shall stand in understanding

We shall stand in understanding.

Would you be interested in handling a good deal worth more than
Millions of dollars.
   Please Permit to tell you this this transaction is 100% risk free
as I legitimately I am a banker and during our periodic audits last we
discovered dormant accounts with holding balances.
  I hoping you will cooperate with me as a partner in a project of
transferring an abandoned fund.
Am confident that it will be of great benefit to both of us. How we'll
realize this fund. Please contact me via below with your details.

Full Name and Address
Occupation
Country of Origin
Cellphone Number