Re: race condition issue at remote proc startup

Hello,

Thank you Arnaud for your very quick and interesting answer.

Thanks to your pointers Julien identified the *real* issue.

It was an issue in our OpenAMP code which was allocating DAs even in the "slave" code path, instead of just doing it in the "master" code path. Thus OpenAMP was actually overwritting the DAs that Linux wrote.

Issue fixed, and without any Linux patch ;)

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Yann