How to fuzz testing infiniband/uverb driver

Hi Jason,
Greetings, I'm a PhD student interested in linux, I found a bug in
drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c via static analysis.

As a follow-up, I planned to fuzz testing this driver using syzkaller
to confirm this.
However, according to the doc in Documentation/infiniband/user_verbs.rst,
(it's a bit out-dated BTW, as CONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_VERBS is not used anymore).
I built the kernel with all related options set to y, installed libibverbs-dev,
and added KERNEL="uverbs*", NAME="infiniband/%k" to my udev rule.

there is no 'uverbs0' file created under /sys/class/infiniband or
/dev/infiniband/. So may I ask how to properly set up my testing
environment so that I can fuzzi testing this driver? Is a physical
device required?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Changming Liu