From: Edward Srouji <edwards@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 4:45 AM
To: Bob Pearson <rpearsonhpe@xxxxxxxxx>; linux-rdma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: pyverbs regression

Did you make sure that Pyverbs was recompiled as part of rdma-core rebuild? It looks like you've newer rdma-core with older Pyverbs structs.

Also, if you have multiple python versions make sure that Pyverbs was installed under the version you're using.

I don't see these inconsistencies, can you please provide which heads you're looking at in case you still seeing this?