mcast bugs

Jason,

I have fixed the multicast bugs in the rxe driver. Aside from what we discussed last week there were some issues in the pools code. This work is done on top of the memory windows work which also changed the pools code. My preference is to wait until you accept the rest of the MW patches and then submit the extended API work (which is done) and then the multicast work but I don't know when or if all that will happen. The current status is that rxe no longer fails any of the pyverbs tests and only skips 31 of them (DMR, XRC, and a few others.)

Bob