Memory window support for rdma_rxe

This a cleaned up resend of an earlier patch set. This set of patches
implements the memory windows verbs and local send operations. Each of these
has been tested at a basic level and regressions tests have been run to
see that basic rxe functionality is OK.

The main difference between v2 and v1 is that each patch passes checkpatch
and compiles without errors. Also, this set was ported from Linus's head of
tree the the rdma-kernel tree because the last ones had problems getting
cleanly applied. (I am trying to get git send-email to use -v2)

I would encourage anyone who has test cases for MWs to run them against
this code and let me know if anything crops up.

There is a matching patch for rdma-core the user space library that is required
to run user space MW applications. It will be sent out shortly.

The first two patches clean up checkpatch warnings for the existing rxe source
code. They can be used separately if desired.

The third and fourth patches are a prerequisite for the rest of the set and
add some WR and WC opcodes to ib_verbs.h and ib_user_verb.h.

Bob Pearson