Re: updates needed to Documentation/librdmacm.md

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 10:57:05PM +0000, Rehm, Kevan Flint wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Getting multiple infiniband interfaces on a node to work required
> more changes than the hints provided in Documentation/librdmacm.md.
> We have a few suggestions for additions to that page that might save
> others a lot of debugging time.

You must have some very strange configuration to need these settings
changed - this really only impacts cases where there are multiple
interfaces with overlapping routing.

Generally the default should work for unambiguous cases

If there is overlapping routing then you need to follow the usual linux
guidance which usually also includes policy routing and the various
ARP adjustments

Jason