Re: "ibstat -l" displays CA device list in an unsorted order

Dear Leon,

with all due respect, but if you don't want to be part of the solution,
then please at least stop being part of the problem!

I (and highly likely many other admins out there who don't follow this
list) am in full support of Haim's request for sorted output.

Not everything can/will be pinned down in a manpage, but if you insist
then sure someone can submit a amendment to the ibstat documentation
which demands alphanumeric sorting for the NICs/ports.

Best,
Jens