Regarding using UMR feature from. rdma-core API

Hello!

As you said, I have already read the mlx5dv_wr_post() manual but I am
still having trouble even after following the instructions given in
it. I have created a normal client-server code for transferring some
data from client to server using rdma. I am using the the rdma-core
repo for the code. For posting the send request with the UMR feature,
i use the function "mlx5dv_wr_mr_list" and to post the send request
without UMR feature, i use the function "ibv_wr_send". The two
functions that I mentioned are similar as mentioned in the manual. I
have written my code in such a way that it asks whether or not to use
the UMR feature and I have put an if else in the code which runs the
function according to the user's answer whether or not to use the
function and rest of the code is the does not change for with UMR and
without UMR. However, I am unable to receive the data with
mlx5dv_wr_mr_list function. Whereas, using ibv_wr_send, I am able to
receive the correct data.

Can you please look into it? Am I missing something in the code that i
have to add for the UMR feature or the server side requires something
else? what is the problem? I have attached the client-server code with
this email.

Thank You!